Hostinger is a web hosting provider. It was launched in 2004 and given the name of hosting media. There are more than 19 clients with subsidiaries in 178 nations. This is recognized as one of the fastest-developing organizations. If the user wants to add the hostinger to the Gmail account, they have to follow some steps. This process would take a few seconds.
How to configure hostinger?
- Open your browser and search for your Gmail account.
- You have to go to the settings page and then select the accounts and import option.
- The user has to select the add a mail account option and you will be able to see a pop-up.
- They have to enter the email domain and then click on the next option.
- Then click on import and select the email from my other account from the popup generated.
- Click on next.
- You have to add the server details in the required field like POP server and port number.
- Three boxes would appear on the screen and you have to click on the “add account” button.
- A popup would appear on the screen which would ask you whether you want to receive the message only or both send and receive messages.
- The user can choose the requirements as per their needs.
After this process, hostinger webmail would be configured in the Gmail account. It seems easy to use but it is not that easy to use. You would be facing some errors while adding the hostinger. If you have limited emails then you can do it manually but if the emails are more then you have to hire an expert to do the whole process.
How to export hostinger emails?
- The user has to install hostinger webmail backup on their laptops.
- Then you have to enter the password and the email address in the required field for hostinger login. You have to add the IMAP host and the port number and then click on the login button.
- The user has to select the emails which they want to export to the Gmail account.
- From the tool panel, you have to select the Gmail option.
- Then enter the email address with the password of the Gmail account.
- Click the backup option, for making the backup.
- The process would be started after that.
In this article, you have learned how to add hostinger to the account. by reading the above content, you can easily add the hostinger without any problem. When you add hostinger 24*7 hours of service will be provided. A technical support team is working at the backend, if you face any issue during the process then you may consult with them. Within a few times, the user can easily add hostinger to the account. The licensed version allows the user to set up the connection without any limitations.
Also Read: How to access Army Email with your phone?
Also reading: What is Lido staking, and how does it work