The latest report titled “Butyl Acrylate Production” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Butyl Acrylate.
|Product Name||Butyl Acrylate|
|Process Included||Butyl Acrylate Production From Propylene and n-Butanol via Propylene Oxidation, Butyl Acrylate Production From Acrylic Acid and n-Butanol via Esterification|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the production process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along witha detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Butyl Acrylate production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Butyl Acrylate Production Process:
1. Butyl Acrylate Production From Propylene and n-Butanol via Propylene Oxidation: This report presents the detailed production methodology and cost analysis of butyl acrylate industrial production across butyl acrylate manufacturing plants from n-butanol and propylene using the propylene oxidation process. During this method, propylene undergoes oxidisation to yield an acrylic acid-containing gas. The acrylic acid derived is split from the gas using its water absorption and undergoes purification to give ester-grade acrylic acid through the use of a light solvent. At last, acrylic acid is combined with n-butanol and goes through the esterification process resulting in the production of butyl acrylate.
2. Butyl Acrylate Production From Acrylic Acid and n-Butanol via Esterification: This report provides the thorough economics of butyl acrylate industrial production across butyl acrylate manufacturing plants using the esterification process. During the process, acrylic acid and n-butanol are reacted to yield butyl acrylate.
Butyl Acrylate (CH2＝CHCOOC4H9) is the acrylate ester produced as a result of the formal condensation of the hydroxy group of butan-1-ol with the carboxy group of acrylic acid. The chemical appears to be a clear, colourless liquid with a strong, distinctive ester-like odour. It is a monofunctional monomer composed of an acrylate group with high characteristic reactivity and a cyclic hydrophobic group. It is a volatile liquid with various properties like hydrophobicity, adhesion, water resistance, low-temperature performance, viscosity, flexibility, strength & durability, and weatherability. Its respective boiling, freezing, and melting points are 148 °C, 64 °C and – 64 °C.
The market for Butyl Acrylate is primarily driven by its usage in the production of products like caulks, paints, coatings, sealants, and adhesives, which propels the market growth. Furthermore, it works like raw material in fibre processing agents, plastics, emulsions, adhesives, coatings, and acrylic rubber. In addition, it has usage in producing homopolymers and co-polymers that can be used in water-based industrial and architectural paints. Also, it is used for adhesives, textiles, antioxidant agents, enamels; paper finishes, caulks, in making organic glass etc., which boosts the market growth.
Key Questions Answered in the Butyl Acrylate Cost Report:
- What are the prime requisites for establishing a Butyl Acrylate manufacturing plant?
- How is Butyl Acrylate produced industrially?
- What are the processes responsible for the production of Butyl Acrylate?
- What are the feedstocks requirement and costs for sythesising Butyl Acrylate?
- What is the estimated size of land required to establish a Butyl Acrylate manufacturing plant?
- What are the construction requisites to establish a Butyl Acrylate manufacturing plant?
- What machineries would be required for the production of Butyl Acrylate?
- What utilities are needed to produce Butyl Acrylate?
- What are the manpower requisites for the production of Butyl Acrylate?
- What are the mean wages attributed to the manpower required to work in a Butyl Acrylate manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging and ancillary economics for Butyl Acrylate?
- What are the logistics requirements and the cost that might be incurred to produce Butyl Acrylate?
- What are the operational economics for setting up a Butyl Acrylate manufacturing plant?
- What is the estimated profit cut-out in the production of Butyl Acrylate?
- What is the estimated time to break even?
- What is the ROI in the Butyl Acrylate industry?
- What are the SOPs for a Butyl Acrylate manufacturing plant?
- What does the SWOT analysis say for a Butyl Acrylate manufacturing plant?
Looking for an exhaustive and personalised report that could significantly substantiate your business?
Although Procurement Resource leaves no page unfurled in terms of the rigorous research for the commodities that make the heftiest base of your business, we incline more towards tailoring the reports per your specificities. All you need is one-to-one consulting with our seasoned consultants to comprehend the prime parameters you are looking to pin your research on.
Some of the common requests we receive from our clients include:
- Adapting the report to the country/region where you intend to establish your plant.
- Adjusting the manufacturing capacity of the plant according to your needs
- Customizing machinery suppliers and costs to meet your requirements.
- Providing additional information to the existing scope based on your needs.
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA