The latest report titled “Acroleic Acid Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Acroleic Acid.
|Product Name||Acroleic Acid|
|Process Included||Acroleic Acid Production From Propylene via Oxidation|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Acroleic Acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Acroleic Acid Production Process:
1. Acroleic Acid Production From Propylene via Oxidation: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of acroleic acid production from propylene using an oxidation process where propylene is oxidised to form acroleic acid.
Acroleic Acid or Acrylic acid with the chemical formula C3H4O2 is an alpha, beta alpha, beta-unsaturated monocarboxylic acid that replaces ethene by a carboxy group. The colourless liquid organic compound has the role of a metabolite and the conjugate acid of an acrylate. It is extremely corrosive to metals and tissue.
The market for Acroleic Acid is propelling due to the acid’s application in manufacturing products such as plastics, paint formulations, etc. In addition, it is also used for the production of acrylic esters and resins that have extensive application in coatings and adhesives that further the market’s growth. Furthermore, it has been used in oil and water treatment chemicals, water-absorbent polyacrylic acid polymers, and in detergent intermediates for polymerization to produce polyacrylates which are boosting the market growth. In addition, it also supports the manufacturing of products, including flocculants, plastics, tackifiers, water-soluble resins and salts, decorative emblems, insignias, a comonomer in acrylic emulsion and solution polymers, moulding powder for signs, and construction units. Thus, the wide array of end-uses that employ the product is furthering its market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Acroleic Acid Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Acroleic Acid market?
- What are the various processes used for Acroleic Acid production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Acroleic Acid?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Acroleic Acid?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Acroleic Acid?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Acroleic Acid?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Acroleic Acid production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Acroleic Acid production?
- What is the time frame for Acroleic Acid plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Acroleic Acid?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Acetaldehyde Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetaldehyde
- Acetaminophen Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetaminophen
- Acetic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA